The interview is divided into three parts
- Technical interview ： Ask technical questions .
- Interview with the person in charge ： Examine the comprehensive ability . such as ： Project control ability 、 Project depth 、 Project framework 、 Business, etc .
- hr interview ： Focus on character 、 communicate 、 Potential, etc .
Each round of interview takes about an hour .
Knowledge points of each round of interview
one side ：
It mainly studies the basic knowledge .
- The page layout
- CSS The box model 、DOM event
- HTTP agreement 、 Prototype chain
- object-oriented 、 signal communication
- Front end security 、 Algorithm
Two sides ：
- Rendering mechanism
- JS Operating mechanism
- Page performance
- Error monitoring
On three sides ：
No more focus on Technology .
- Professional capability
- team work
End face ：
- Professional competitiveness
- Occupation planning
A successful interview requires ： Technology pass 、 Interview skills, etc .
School recruitment and social recruitment each look at the level of
The school recruit ：
- knowledge ：40%
- Ability ：59%
- Experience ：1%
Club recruit ：
- knowledge ：30%. Like agreements 、 Business awareness .
- Ability ：50%. Such as architecture 、 Business abstraction capabilities 、 Project control ability .
- Experience ：20%. The embodiment of the project .
The above is for reference only .
Interview preparation includes the following four parts ：
- Job description （JD） Analysis of
- Business analysis
- Technology stack preparation
- Self introduction.
Each company has a mature technology stack . For example, on the build tool , Baidu fis3、 US mission Gulp.
Which company would you like to meet , First look at the technology stack required by the other party .
The top four parts , Let's talk about .
One 、（JD） Analysis of
- Job description ： Focus on job responsibilities .
- Job requirements ： What is required is the ability to work . It's usually described in great detail .
PS： The front-end knowledge is huge , It's impossible to have everything ready , But to “ Job requirements ” close .
Analyze job descriptions （JD） Is the purpose of ：
- Quickly identify whether the position you like 、 Desired .
- Whether the current skills can meet the requirements of the post . Whether the preparation in the short term is competent .
give an example ： JD.COM web Front end job description
as follows ：
Job description ：
（1） During the interview , Will also consider
PC End and mobile end Two parts .
App H5 Development There are two meanings ：
- Hybrid Technology stack .
- pure H5 Development . and native Development doesn't matter , Like activities 、 project .
Debug data interface ： To learn how to simulate data .
The establishment of front-end component library ： Demanding but very important . Embodied in ：
- Basic skills should be solid , Native js、css We should understand in place .
- Do you have any previous project experience related to front end component library
- Have you read through others UI Component library .
Optimization and refactoring ： It's more difficult than number four .
PS： The first three are basic knowledge , Article 4. 、 The fifth is advanced .
Job requirements ：
3 More than years working experience ： Don't take years of work too seriously .
Master H5 characteristic ： It shows that the company attaches great importance to mobile terminals . understand H5
The latest specifications ： Your company wants me to pursue new technology , such as
ES6 etc. .
（2） We are required to
object-oriented Part of it has enough understanding . Component programming is also inseparable from object-oriented .
（3） It embodies several points ：
be familiar with Web standard： Be familiar with the latest standards .
Performance is separated from data：MVC frame .
semantic： Don't ignore this word . Not everything div.
practical experience： In the process of using framework development , What problems have you encountered ？ Without practical experience , Also prepare a few questions in advance .
（4） The following points ：
Analysis and design of front end architecture ...： It shows that this position does not face the junior position . Because people who work for one to two years , Most of them are Do business development , The lack of System architecture capability .
We need to prepare a project architecture （ For example, the company's existing projects ） Recombing , contain ： Design of directory structure 、 Reusable design 、 Modular design 、 automated testing 、 What is online flow .
Easy to read 、 Easy to maintain code： You will be asked to write code during the interview , To embody . requirement ; Each function should have a single function 、 Be abstract, try to be abstract . In line with these two principles , It's basically satisfied “ Easy to read 、 Easy maintenance ”.
High-quality 、 Efficient code, Not ready for a short time .
User availability 、 User experience 、 User Research ： It's not about technology , It's the candidate's understanding of the product experience . It's not just a function .
Strong interest in etc. , It's a requirement of corporate culture . Go more GitHub See what new technologies are being used in other people's projects 、 Read more blogs . Can't prepare in a short time .
Less： This is the basic skill .
（8） be familiar with
web Building tools ： Novices recommend learning Glup, instead of grunt. Of course , You need to know Glup and grunt The difference between .
PS： understand 、 be familiar with 、 Master , There is a difference .
（9） Ignore it for the moment . If There is no requirement in the job description
Node.js, And you're just a little bit
Node.js, It's not recommended that you put
Node.js reflected . Otherwise, dig a hole for yourself .
Two 、 Business analysis
CSS3 Animation is the focus of preparation .
jQuery To prepare event delegation 、 Selector, etc .
ES6 grammar ：import、export etc. .
Through a simple analysis of the source code , We have a preliminary understanding of the following points of the website ：
- vue frame
- webpack Packaging tools
3、 ... and 、 Front end technology stack preparation
Above picture , On the left is the front-end technology core , On the right is front-end engineering .
left ：（ Front end technology core ）
- jQuery： Pay attention to the source code . When looking at the source code , It depends on these ： Core architecture 、 What is the event delegate 、 Plug-in mechanism 、 Compatibility .
- The three framework ： All are mvvm frame , Prepare one or two , Or prepare one carefully . The interview will be very detailed . For example, interviewers often ask Vue、React Source code . Suggest looking for online source code analysis article .
- Node.js： Server side running environment . If there is no relevant project experience , Try not to mention .
On the right side ：（ Front-end engineering ）
- npm、yarn： Package management tools .npm Common commands for 、npm scripts How to use the .
- webpack： Module packaging .
- gulp、grunt： Building tools .
- Sass、less：CSS The preprocessor .
- Babel：ES6 turn ES5
Four 、 Self introduction.
Interview questions , On a large scale , It depends on your resume and self introduction .
The four most important information in your resume ：
- essential information ： full name 、 Age 、 mobile phone 、 mailbox 、 Native place .
- Education ： From large to small . master -> Undergraduate .
- Work experience ： Time 、 company 、 Position 、 duty 、 Technology stack 、 results . Performance is what most people ignore .
- Open source project 、Github、 explain .
Self evaluation can not write .
On the performance of the project , To include ： Technology benefits and Performance gains .
1、 Grasp the communication direction of the interview .
If there is a project in the presentation , The interviewer may ask ：
- What projects did you take charge of , What does the project do
- The combination point with the front end is ？ Your role is ？ What responsibilities have been taken on the project ？
- Your achievements in the project ？
If you say you're a project
person in charge , Will be asked ：
- How to allocate the project ？ There are several people involved in ？
- As the person in charge , What is your role ？ Is it project management or technical management ？
- Encountered technical difficulties , How to solve ？
If you go deep into the problem , It won't happen , Don't say “ I don't know ”. It is suggested to answer ：
- I have no experience in this area , Can you Point out ？
- Any suggestions or references ？ I want to understand this thing .
Last , Give some advice to the fresh graduates
Looking for a job after graduation is not all about technology
When I just graduated, I would think that looking for a job is only about technology , After all, we are technical positions .
But now I feel that I have talked with other partners and found that sometimes the proportion of technology is not as high as expected .
After graduation, we actually 1 -2 It's not particularly close the gap this year , Everyone's level difference is not particularly big .
Maybe some other qualities are more important at this time , Like your communication skills 、 Your character 、 Whether it is down to earth .
meanwhile , Looking for a job , Luck and fate are also very important , For example, whether the position at that time was in urgent need , If it's a new department or someone just leaves, it needs to be filled , In these special cases , Maybe the requirements will be reduced a little bit （ It's not going to go down too much ）.
So it's better to find team members to push in , This will give you a better understanding of the team .
But I think ,3 The gap of technical level will be more and more big after two years , And it's going to be harder and harder to narrow the gap .
Just graduated, try to go to a big company
In fact, you go to university to choose a famous school or a general school , Some people say that if you don't want to be the screw of a big company, you can ask yourself whether you can enter the big company first , Don't start to sour before you enter .
Having the ability to go and choosing not to go and not going are two concepts .
From the experience of oneself and those around us , What you can learn from a big company is better than that of a small company in every way （ Small companies here don't represent some small and sophisticated companies ）.
In terms of personal experience , Not everyone in a big company is a screw , Do repetitive work , Because there are a lot of departments that you connect with , You need to work with all kinds of front ends 、 Back end 、 product 、 Design 、QA Contact , Everyone has different habits , There will also be cross sectoral cooperation , Different departments may have different technology stacks , therefore , The things you're exposed to are diverse ;
contrary , The front end for small companies 、 Back end 、 Design and QA Basically, they are quite fixed , Basically, there will be no need for cross departmental cooperation , And the technology stack is relatively fixed , Using a set of technology stack will not change , So your vision of technology improvement may be a little narrower .
And the business complexity and the number of users that big companies can't provide .
To tell the truth , It's very rewarding to have work experience in a well-known Internet company in your resume , Basically can have an interview qualification , Because it reduces the cost to some extent , Because if you can go to a well-known Internet company , The explanation must have advantages .
Don't just API, To understand the principle
One of the things our boss often says to us is ：“ Don't just know some API Things that are ”, Now a phenomenon in the front end is , A lot of people use some API, I feel that I have mastered some knowledge .
We should pay attention to some basic knowledge , Some principles , That's what you need for long-term development .
For example, in the electric plane, ask ：“ What is promise”, A lot of people said promise How to use .
Job hunting is a two-way process , A good team is important
Finding a job is really a two-way process , It's not just the company that chooses you , It's also the process of choosing your company , If you have the ability, you'd better find a good team , I like the business I like , At least not too disgusted, not .
In fact, from the interviewer you can basically judge the level of the team , A personal point of view is , If you're still growing up , If you ask questions during the interview, you can answer them smoothly , Then you have to think carefully about the job , Maybe the space for growth will be smaller .
Reduce the frequency of job hopping
About job hopping frequency , No matter it's technology leader and hr It's a question to consider .
Because a few years ago , I feel that the most convenient way to increase salary is to change jobs , The salary increase will be relatively high , Waiting for a raise in a company is slow .
But if you change jobs too often, it's not good , Personally think that , The frequency of job hopping once a year is a little high .
Jingdong also has specific requirements for this point , One vote veto system , May 2 principle （ In five years, at most two companies ）
About education background
Now many companies are the threshold of undergraduate related professional graduation , And the requirements will be higher and higher in the future .
Every company has different requirements .
Be sure to brush more questions before the interview
Be sure to brush more questions , Brush problem , Brush problem , Important things are to be repeated for 3 times . Pay more attention to the learning of the underlying principles and concepts , Learn more about the underlying knowledge , More principles , It's all about improving your problem solving skills .
Be a programmer , Be a front-end Engineer , It's really a career where learning will pay off , I don't see the height is low , Regardless of educational background , As long as your skills are up to the required level , You can get the corresponding return .
Learning has never been accomplished overnight , It's consistent , It's just that learning is never too old , People who really know how to learn , It will not be eliminated by the current of this era .
I always have the habit of sorting out the interview questions , Be ready to jump out of the comfort zone at any time , Before I knew it, I sorted it out 229 page , Share it here , In need Click here to get the title for free + analysis PDF