- plugin What is it?
- plugin Plug in means plug-in , It is usually used to extend an existing architecture
- webpack Plug in , That's right webpack Various extensions of existing functions , For example, packaging optimization , File compression, etc
- loader and plugin The difference between
- loader It is mainly used to convert some types of modules , He's a converter
- plugin It's a plug-in , He is right webpack The expansion of itself , It's an extender
- plugin Process of use
- adopt npm Install the plug-ins you need to use ( Built in plug-ins don't need to be installed )
- stay webpack.config.js Medium plugins Configure plug-ins in
take simplevue Make a new copy of the project , In order not to affect the previous , The name is simpleplugin
author ： Dance on the other side
It's about ：VUE
This article belongs to the author's original , Without permission , No forwarding
Participation of this paper Tencent cloud media sharing plan , You are welcome to join us , share .